Our doctors are experts on helping you stay healthy and to prevent onset of disease. We can review your family history, look at your diet and lifestyle, and then use that information to make recommendations to help you live a long and healthy life.
Our doctors specialize in restoring a person’s health and enjoy working with other doctors to help bring a person back to good health. Naturopathic Doctors will look for the root cause of illness and recommend therapies that will stimulate the Vis Medicatrix Naturae. Diet and lifestyle is also looked at to ensure proper nutrition, stress management, and exercise. Examples of chronic conditions:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Irritable bowel disease/syndrome (e.g. Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS)
- Mood disorders (e.g. depression, anxiety, ADD/ADHD)
- Dysmenorrhea, irregular periods, PCOS, menopause
- Thyroid disease (e.g. Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism)
- Autoimmune disease (e.g. Rheumatoid arthritis, Diabetes)
Often when a person gets sick with cold symptoms, it is very easy to go to the store and pick up over the counter medications to help suppress a cold or headache. Suppressing these symptoms can often suppress the immune system and can make it harder to get over the cold/flu. Our doctors can recommend safer treatments that help support the immune system and help you get over the cold/flu faster. Exam can also be done to assess how serious the infection and if medication is needed or not.
- Individuals who have complaints, but lab tests and physical exams are normal.
- Individuals who are looking to treat the root cause of a symptom and prefers to not take pharmaceutical medication.
- Individuals suffering from chronic symptoms and are on more than 1 drug and would like to be "drug-free."
- Individuals who have tried almost everything, but are still feeling ill.
- Young females who have menstrual-related problems and do not want to take birth control pills.
- Those who are looking to avoid being on a pharmaceutical medication or having surgery.
- Those who need guidance and help with diet, nutrition, and lifestyle management.
- Those who are looking for a doctor who listens and takes the time to help and to answer any questions.
- New moms looking for safer treatments during prenatal and postnatal care, including safer treatments for infants and children.